Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals


See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 939
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    14
     

    Cool mumbai's latest sex places

    1)SURAJ BAR AT DAHISAR PETROL PUMP
    2) SWAGAT HOTEL BESIDES SURAJ BAR
    1)SONA BEAUTY PARLOUR
    IT IS BELOW EAST WEST FLYOVER
    IT IS IN THE BUILDING DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSITE TO MACDONALDS ON SV ROAD
    ENTER FROM BACK SIDE THE ENTRANCE FROM BUS STOP FROM SV ROAD IT IS ON LEFT HAND SIDE
    2)SHREE BEAUTY PARLOUR
    THAKUR VILLAGE
    IT IS ON THE SAME ROAD ON WHICH IS GUNDECHA SCHOOL TAKE RIGHT TURN IN FRONT OF SCHOOL IT COMES ON LEFT HAND SIDE ON RIGHT HAND SIDE IS JOGGERS PARK.
    3) MONALISA ,TALASH,LOTUS
    ALL THREE ON LINK ROAD KANDIVALI ALL ON LEFT HAND SIDE WHILE MOVING TOWARDS KANDIVALI.TAKE LINK ROAD FROM KORA KENDRA
    4) OM SAI BEAUTY PARLOUR
    BORIVALI STATION EAST CARTER RAOD NO 8 FS
    ANY MORE ALWAYS PM ME



    link road parlours
    shashtri nagar goregoan on link road is massage parlour paradise
    when you come from malad side towards jogeshwari on link roadyou will come on shashtri nagar it is after bangur nagar.
    1) RESHMA BEAUTY PARLOUR (HJ/BJ)
    2) KHUSHI BEAUTY PARLOUR (HJ/BJ)
    3) RUBY BEAUTY PARLOUR (HJ/BJ)
    4) KHUSHBOO BEAUTY PARLOUR (HJ/BJ/FS)
    5) KAJAL BEAUTY PARLOUR (HJ/BJ)
    6) AFFAIR BEAUTY PARLOUR (HJ/BJ/FS)
    MANY HAVE STEAM BATH FACILITY
    KAJAL IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THEY HAVE LARGEST PLACE STEAM BATH LOTS OF GIRLS AND THEY GIVE SERVICE IN STEAM ROOM SO ENJOY IN STEAM ROOM




    sex service bars
    1) prakash bar
    Just at dahisar tool plaza on western express highways. It comes on right hand side while moving towards dahisar side.
    2) samudra
    At dahisar checknaka opposite octrio office.
    3) Temptress snack and bar
    near gokul hotel borivali west. Various volvo booking offices are there. It is just besides konduskar booking office.
    4) Sawali bar
    Akurli road kandivali. Take left for kandivali station it is there on the turn.
    5) trisha
    6)kancha
    near kajal beauty parlour as mentioned above
    7)charwak for hot ladies service
    just outside borivali railway station ask ellora hotel wakable distance
    8) amrut bar on same road as charwak walk towards highway it is on the right side opposite ST bus depot


    Latest Parlours
    1) Shringar Beauty Parlour
    In Front Of Dahanukarwadi Bus Stop Kandivali(w)
    Good Service
    2) Ronak Beauty Parlour
    At Dahanukarwadi Bus Stop But Opposite To Shringar Beauty Parlour In A Small Lane
    offers BJ without condom
    3) Seasons Beauty Parlour
    Before Dahanukar Wadi Take Left And Enter Iraniwadi And Move Straight It Is On The Left
    4) Om Sai Beauty Parlour
    After Seasons Beauty Parlour Move Straight And Take Left Turn It Comes On Left Hand Side
    5)welcome Beauty Parlour
    Atul Tower Kandivali(w)
    At End Of Road Take Left It Comes On Right Hand Side .
    6)lucky Beauty Parlour
    Dattamandir Road
    From Western Express Highway Take Left And Enter Dattamandir Road It Comes On Left Side
    Good Service
    7) MALLIKA Beauty Parlour
    Besides Lucky Beauty Parlour
    Anybody Wants More Pm Me Welcome
    Last edited by PUREPADA; 10-10-2008 at 06:21 AM.

  2. #2
    Thanks dear for your valuable information. This will help a lot to our fellow mongers. Thanks once again.

  3. #3
    asha beauty parlour is good for service.. girls are ok, 4 out of 10, there were two girls - one is gujju and other is christian, anita who handles the parlour is nt available for massage.. sometimes only one girl is available.. bt they vl give total service.. BJ w/o con.. bt no f*** place is very small.. they dont hve cabins bt use curtains for partition..

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5
     
    guys, i'm not from mumbai, and i have no clue abt things in mumbai..
    i want to knw one thing abt these parlours, does cops make a quick visit or any of those problems with these places?

    i was in mumbai for a week in early 2007, and i was so dissapointed, as i didnt find a reliable source for finding info. abt girls available in mumbai.

    so if someone can tell me abt issues with cops in such parlour it would be really helpful, as i'm planning to visit mumbai during july

  5. #5
    Juju man
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,186
     
    hey
    u know of any of these sex service bars in khar bandra ,andheri malad , goregaon side .. ?

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5
     
    anything near Powai, Hira Nandani area?

  7. #7
    one service bar at goregaon is TRISHA - it is on the linking road, near oshiwara bus depot .. and other is SHUBHAM - it is in jawahar nagar - near railway crossing ..

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5
     
    Quote Originally Posted by money12345 View Post
    hey
    u know of any of these sex service bars in khar bandra ,andheri malad , goregaon side .. ?
    There is one called White House near paper factory near MIDC (Andheri). Opens at 7PM and closes at 9:30PM. Good collection of girls

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    113
     

    White House

    Has white house re-opened? is it a service bar now? it was a pick up cum dance bar earlier which had good collection of girls. What is it now? a service bar or like old times

  10. #10
    Juju man
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,186
     
    been to shubham
    u should meet muskaan and papiya there .. !
    i believe on the other side of the phatak , i.e the east side, there are a helluva lot more bars,, dunno much bout them though

    trisha is full of oldish women :/

    there is one on veera desai road which used to be called chic chic, now it has a diff name on it .. right nxt to the police station .. few women there, seema mona , jaya .. nice !

    as for whitehouse , its pick up , not a service bar ...

    Can anyone tell me where to find chinki ( east indian , nepali etc ) women in bombay for a night out ?

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2
     
    Quote Originally Posted by PUREPADA View Post
    1)SONA BEAUTY PARLOUR
    IT IS BELOW EAST WEST FLYOVER
    IT IS IN THE BUILDING DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSITE TO MACDONALDS ON SV ROAD
    ENTER FROM BACK SIDE THE ENTRANCE FROM BUS STOP FROM SV ROAD IT IS ON LEFT HAND SIDE
    2)SHREE BEAUTY PARLOUR
    THAKUR VILLAGE
    IT IS ON THE SAME ROAD ON WHICH IS GUNDECHA SCHOOL TAKE RIGHT TURN IN FRONT OF SCHOOL IT COMES ON LEFT HAND SIDE ON RIGHT HAND SIDE IS JOGGERS PARK.
    3) MONALISA ,TALASH,LOTUS
    ALL THREE ON LINK ROAD KANDIVALI ALL ON LEFT HAND SIDE WHILE MOVING TOWARDS KANDIVALI.TAKE LINK ROAD FROM KORA KENDRA
    4) OM SAI BEAUTY PARLOUR
    BORIVALI STATION EAST CARTER RAOD NO 8 FS
    ANY MORE ALWAYS PM ME



    link road parlours
    shashtri nagar goregoan on link road is massage parlour paradise
    when you come from malad side towards jogeshwari on link roadyou will come on shashtri nagar it is after bangur nagar.
    1) RESHMA BEAUTY PARLOUR (HJ/BJ)
    2) KHUSHI BEAUTY PARLOUR (HJ/BJ)
    3) RUBY BEAUTY PARLOUR (HJ/BJ)
    4) KHUSHBOO BEAUTY PARLOUR (HJ/BJ/FS)
    5) KAJAL BEAUTY PARLOUR (HJ/BJ)
    6) AFFAIR BEAUTY PARLOUR (HJ/BJ/FS)
    MANY HAVE STEAM BATH FACILITY
    KAJAL IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THEY HAVE LARGEST PLACE STEAM BATH LOTS OF GIRLS AND THEY GIVE SERVICE IN STEAM ROOM SO ENJOY IN STEAM ROOM




    sex service bars
    1) prakash bar
    Just at dahisar tool plaza on western express highways. It comes on right hand side while moving towards dahisar side.
    2) samudra
    At dahisar checknaka opposite octrio office.
    3) Temptress snack and bar
    near gokul hotel borivali west. Various volvo booking offices are there. It is just besides konduskar booking office.
    4) Sawali bar
    Akurli road kandivali. Take left for kandivali station it is there on the turn.


    Latest Parlours
    1) Shringar Beauty Parlour
    In Front Of Dahanukarwadi Bus Stop Kandivali(w)
    Good Service
    2) Ronak Beauty Parlour
    At Dahanukarwadi Bus Stop But Opposite To Shringar Beauty Parlour In A Small Lane
    offers BJ without condom
    3) Seasons Beauty Parlour
    Before Dahanukar Wadi Take Left And Enter Iraniwadi And Move Straight It Is On The Left
    4) Om Sai Beauty Parlour
    After Seasons Beauty Parlour Move Straight And Take Left Turn It Comes On Left Hand Side
    5)welcome Beauty Parlour
    Atul Tower Kandivali(w)
    At End Of Road Take Left It Comes On Right Hand Side .
    6)lucky Beauty Parlour
    Dattamandir Road
    From Western Express Highway Take Left And Enter Dattamandir Road It Comes On Left Side
    Good Service
    7) MALLIKA Beauty Parlour
    Besides Lucky Beauty Parlour
    Anybody Wants More Pm Me Welcome
    Can You give exact location of Kajal Beauty Prlour

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16
     
    Hi Bro Thanx For The Info Do U Know Ny Nice Place Near Colaba Or On Grant Road Mp Or Sex Bars ,, This Is My Second Visit To Mumbai I Wana Fuck Some Pussy

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    28
     
    Purepada - that's a great list you've compiled. Question for you other other mongers on the board:
    Sometime back, there was mention of a couple of bars where you could go, get a girl for company - you'd tip them for that, of course. I read that some of the girls would get really cozy with you and some members even got HJs there.

    Do any of you know of any place in Mumbai that currently offers these services. I would love to check out the wares before actually committing to the deed.

    Thanks,
    Pulse

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8
     
    Quote Originally Posted by pulse0101 View Post
    Purepada - that's a great list you've compiled. Question for you other other mongers on the board:
    Sometime back, there was mention of a couple of bars where you could go, get a girl for company - you'd tip them for that, of course. I read that some of the girls would get really cozy with you and some members even got HJs there.

    Do any of you know of any place in Mumbai that currently offers these services. I would love to check out the wares before actually committing to the deed.

    Thanks,
    Pulse
    Yes please sir...they are known as "service bars"...i was a bit fond of these perhaps two years back and started from sion, mahim, antop hill to chembur. I think it's altogether different type of mood where you ca have your scotch,your chicken, and a babe shagging you off. I highly recommend the region of "sion koliwada". The bars that are perhaps good are hardeep punjab, sai punjab, sai shraddha and mini mahal. Mostly you will find bored housewives looking for quick money(since they r not educated). The best part is you can first of all enter these bars and get a glimpse of girls there. If not satisfied, move onto next. This is what i do generally. My fav is sai punjab where the ground floor is just plain bar and as u go upstairs, its a service bar. I find the gals pretty co-operative over there.
    beer would should be ranging frm 100-200. the girls have been usually divided as per table. So SELECT the girl first and then the table. the waiters might pester you for girls, but give them a 100 rupee note and say to them not to disturb.
    its air conditioned hall, and soon u can comfy with gal/lady when u start taking to them. The best thing is this activity is not time bound. Normally I tip the gal a 100 rupee for say 1n1/2 hr during which she would give a HJ (here they call it as "service"). If some gal forcibly sits to u and u r not comfy , u can ask her to leave n just give a 50 rupee. Mind you these are the rates which r optimum and they would get an idea that you are a regular. U can have food or drinks or both.
    But these bars open at 12noon and close at 9.30 pm. As per me the best time is to go at lunch time as the ladies usually enter at that time dressed neat and look fresh with few customers, so u might get a choice as well.
    Along with a HJ, u can finger her as well or taste her boobs there as well( if the lady permits, i have two in hand since i am regular,hehe). If you manage to tip them well and you get fond of her , you can ask them for a fuck as well(NOT IN THE BAR).And as per both of you, you can arrange the meeting place and the money.
    I managed to get some middle aged women in 30's but they were presentable, to get 1000 bucks for night and that too at their place(when their husbands r out, but i would not suggest it to anyone,since it's quite risky)
    All in all a different and a good experience.
    PM me for more info.
    Thanks and hapy mongering.

  15. #15
    Can U Plz Give Address And Ph Nos Of Nice Mps In South Mumbai

 

 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts