Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals


See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 259
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4
     

    Karachi Massage Parlors

    Just wanted to share some contacts and get some in return i hope. PM me if you have any

    A general guidedline for all you people....
    There are tons of massage parlors in karachi specially defence that offer extra services. They will never admit it over the phone because of security reasons but you need to go visit them. I have a few guarantedd ones like in Zamzama or DHA phase 5 and 6. Some of them have great offers at very reasonable prices. I will not give out names due to obvious reasons.

    Lets share any expeiences here and PM each other for contacts and details.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    177
     
    They will only quote you a price for the room. And from my experience it is 2500.

    My question is what sort of services would the girls be open to, and what are the aproximate rates for that particular service?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4
     
    its nont actually the price for the room. its the price for the massage service..
    you do get one.. then u can ask the girl or she will offer (usually she offers) for extra services.

    they range from just a handjob to bowjobs or sex.. really depends on the girl.. usually a Rs 1000 tip is enough.. some ask for 2000 but anything beyond that is too much..

    my recent experience was good.. girl was friendly and knew how to massage well.. got completely naked and gave a really great blowjob

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    177
     
    Oh.

    I have checked out massage parlours but never used the room.

    Could you please give us an idea of a aproxmiate price/ service

    HJ:
    BJ:
    FS:
    Body Slide:

    How has your experiences been at the MPs of Pakistan. How has your selection been?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    56
     
    I second miseryofreflects request for price range, with a few more questions for ahmedali.

    So you go to the massage parlour, do you mention a reference (who told you about it)?

    Do you have to hint to the person who runs the joint that your looking for something extra, or do you ask the girl in private. How much does the massage cost prior to the "tip"? Thanks in advance.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4
     
    No you dont have to hint it to the manager.. The manager needs to make it look like its not something everyone knows about.

    A reference is not always needed. You can either say you have been before if u are confident enought to pull it off. Or you can just take a random name. Its better to not give a reference if you are not asked for one.

    The question about body slides? Yes they do body slides and call them body massage or body to body.

    Always remember that if the place is open and has girls there for massages then it almost is a guarantee that extra services are offered.

    Thanks shhaikh.. youre right the massage does cost anywhere between 2000 and 3000 excluding tip.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    56
     
    Thanks to both ahmedali and shhaikh.

    My last question about MPs is how do you know an address is an MP. By which I mean, does it have a sign, etc, or does it look like just any other house.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    177
     
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanc View Post
    Thanks to both ahmedali and shhaikh.

    My last question about MPs is how do you know an address is an MP. By which I mean, does it have a sign, etc, or does it look like just any other house.
    You cant tell 100% by looking at the door. Like anything in pakistan contacts are spread through word of mouth.

    The MPs that I have seen try to look like a legit establishment, but when you peer in side its obvious that it isnt.

    The door is normally locked and you have to ring a bell. There may be a armed guard outside and once you go in you will notice a lot of ladies.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    177
     
    Couple more questions before I actually do check it out

    1) Are the girls usually naked during the massage. As in, what does the 2500 cover?

    2) How much tip would a body to body require?

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    56
     
    you don't call beforehand to book an appointment or ask when they'll be open or anything, do you?

    And on a scale of 10, how good looking do you think the girls can get. (In other words, even though you'll get several mediocre girls, how good are the good girls).

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    56
     
    next question I have, what are the timings like (i.e. when are the MPs open, and when is the least busiest hours/discount hours).

    I would also like to apologize to all members that I am not contributing as much as I'd like. I'm currently abroad (got sponsored to take a course) so I haven't experienced anything to share. I am returnin to my lovely pakistan in Jan/Feb, and I assure you I'll be verrryy active.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    177
     
    I have contacts for 6MPs in Karachi that have FS. If anyone has any incall locations please send me a PM. I want solid contacts only

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1
     

    hi.....

    hi.. sir ...this is one of ur fan...plz do tell me how can i approach thoese parlours in khi....send me ur email or cell fone ...i will be honoured...a pilot



    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedali View Post
    Just wanted to share some contacts and get some in return i hope. PM me if you have any

    A general guidedline for all you people....
    There are tons of massage parlors in karachi specially defence that offer extra services. They will never admit it over the phone because of security reasons but you need to go visit them. I have a few guarantedd ones like in Zamzama or DHA phase 5 and 6. Some of them have great offers at very reasonable prices. I will not give out names due to obvious reasons.

    Lets share any expeiences here and PM each other for contacts and details.

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    23
     

    MP in Karachi

    Just got back from a 3 week trip to Karachi. My MP experience

    1) Called "Makeover" (Khadda market behind Jimm'y Studio) to get an appointment for massage. Girl who answered the phone stated that they do not offer any massage services. Did'nt bother going in person.

    2) Visited OxyHealth after making an appointment over phone (Near Abdullah Shah Ghazi Mazar. From Pak Towers go towards Abdullah Shah Ghazi Mazar -> Right on roundabout -> Building is on right next to a montessori and has a board outside that says "greenhouse"). 2000 for Desi, 2500 for Thai 1hr massage. Went with a desi 5/10. She claimed to only offer L1 (HJ) and does not take any article of her clothing off during the course of masage. Message was average. Tipped 2000 after message and L1.

    3) Had fun at Zamai (Khadda Market near spicy hut). Several girls available to choose from (all desi - precisely what I was looking for). Services offered ranged from L1 (HJ) to L3 (FS). Do'nt care and, therefore, did'nt inquire about greek. Girls start off with an hr massage (initial charge Rs 2000 called "counter fee") and after that other services are offered. Went there about five times and had a good time everytime. I am rather picky and usually (95% of the time) stop at L2 (CBJ) with pros. Zamai experience was no different. Did'nt accept any FS offer. On average tipped about Rs 4K/visit. I know I got ripped off but given my "formidable" negotiating skills it happens a lot to me. Girls there just loved me (what else could it be my money? dont think so) and would call me every other day to come over.

    GPS coordinates of Zamai and OxyHealth available on request.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    59
     

    karachi girls

    Quote Originally Posted by khawk View Post
    Just got back from a 3 week trip to Karachi. My MP experience

    1) Called "Makeover" (Khadda market behind Jimm'y Studio) to get an appointment for massage. Girl who answered the phone stated that they do not offer any massage services. Did'nt bother going in person.

    2) Visited OxyHealth after making an appointment over phone (Near Abdullah Shah Ghazi Mazar. From Pak Towers go towards Abdullah Shah Ghazi Mazar -> Right on roundabout -> Building is on right next to a montessori and has a board outside that says "greenhouse"). 2000 for Desi, 2500 for Thai 1hr massage. Went with a desi 5/10. She claimed to only offer L1 (HJ) and does not take any article of her clothing off during the course of masage. Message was average. Tipped 2000 after message and L1.

    3) Had fun at Zamai (Khadda Market near spicy hut). Several girls available to choose from (all desi - precisely what I was looking for). Services offered ranged from L1 (HJ) to L3 (FS). Do'nt care and, therefore, did'nt inquire about greek. Girls start off with an hr massage (initial charge Rs 2000 called "counter fee") and after that other services are offered. Went there about five times and had a good time everytime. I am rather picky and usually (95% of the time) stop at L2 (CBJ) with pros. Zamai experience was no different. Did'nt accept any FS offer. On average tipped about Rs 4K/visit. I know I got ripped off but given my "formidable" negotiating skills it happens a lot to me. Girls there just loved me (what else could it be my money? dont think so) and would call me every other day to come over.

    GPS coordinates of Zamai and OxyHealth available on request.
    long time since i have been on the baords, was hoping to come to pakistan but just extended my trip in dubai instead and came back in november from dubai/ . hope to go pakistan in march time. (posted abbout my pak/indian experiences on the dubai forum)

    2000RS, about $20, thats very good value. were these girls mid market girls, as i assume the common guy on the street in pak could not afford these prices and would be more on the lower end type girls. did anuy of these pak girls speak english and were they educated.
    were they the types u get at dubai in the hotels or the ones who work in the gold souk?
    also with regards to LE, a lot of police activity certain times, what was the chance of getting busted?

 

 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts